I’m always a little late to the party, but LOOK AT HOW PRETTY SHE IS
The equal sign (“=”) was invented in 1557 by Welsh mathematician Robert Recorde, who was fed up with writing “is equal to” in his equations. He chose the two lines because “no two things can be more equal”.
Twenty-five years and three days later, reality takes a tip from fiction and charts “Weird Al” Yankovic’s new album Mandatory Fun at number one, with over 100,000 sales during it’s first week. In his 31 year long career, with 14 studio albums to his name, this is the first time he’s hit the top- and the first comedy album by ANY artist to hit #1 since 1960! Congratulations, Al!
the xkit guy is the kind of guy you bring home to the parents
or maybe just..„,
check if you have a child.,????
- lesbian archer elf with cute ass pixie cut
- gay mage with mustache trying to fix his home nation
- warrior lady with cute accent and hero worship who takes no shit
- bisexual freckled antivan diplomat lady with strong eyebrow game
- bald elf mage hippie nerd
- kickass fabulous horn-wearing mage lady
- pansexual horned bara with ptsd
- white french/austrian dude
- an extra hour in the ball pit